Fraud Alert -Wendy’s Data Breach
If your debit cards are not working and you need cash – please find the shared branch location nearest you by calling 1-888-287-9475 . You will need your six-digit account number and ID to withdraw funds. More than 450 of our Debit & Credit cards have been effected by this compromise of Data. We have seen confirmed fraud on more than 75 of the cards identified and we are blocking and re-ordering cards to combat rising fraud trends. (New cards should arrive in 7-10 business days). If you have issues with your cards not functioning, this could be the cause. If you have questions or comments, please send email to Tech@ibewuwfcu.com. It is imperative that we have good contact numbers and email addresses so please verify your correct information by logging into online banking. We appreciate your help in fighting the increase in fraud. For more information on the Wendy’s Data Breach go to: https://www.wendys.com/en-us/about-wendys/the-wendys-company-updates – when searching locations be sure to indicate U.S. and then you will have drop down menu for State & City
Summer Skip-Pay form now available. Click Here for details
New Fraud Prevention Automation Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improving our alert system for potential fraud connected to our Debit Cards.
Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from IBEW & United Workers FCU, with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. Remember: our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
- IMPORTANT: The phone number for our Debit Card Fraud Center is changing to 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center”, it will display whenever you get a call or text from this number. (See current fraud numbers listed below.
Summer Fun!! – we’ve lowered our RV loan rates (click for details)
Also, you can save 10% on insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance (our business partner)
If you experience problems with your Visa Cards after hours or on weekends please use the following:
- For Visa Credit Card Fraud: 1-866-334-1048
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-237-6211
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-299-9842
- For Visa Debit Card Lost/Stolen: 1-800-682-6075
- For Visa Debit Card Activation: 1-800-411-6390