In order to combat rising fraud trends, we have made adjustments to our Debit Card network. If you are having issues with your Debit Card; please note the error message and contact us. It is imperative that we have good contact numbers and email addresses so please verify we have your correct information on file. We appreciate your help in fighting the increase in fraud. If after hours or on weekends, please send email to Tech@ibewuwfcu.com.
Summer Skip-Pay form now available. Click Here for details
New Fraud Prevention Service Coming in June :
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improving our alert system for potential fraud connected to our Debit Cards.
Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from IBEW & United Workers FCU, with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, with also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. Remember: our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
- IMPORTANT: The phone number for our Debit Card Fraud Center is changing to 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center”, it will display whenever you get a call or text from this number. (See current fraud numbers listed below.
Summer Fun!! – we’ve lowered our RV loan rates (click for details)
Also, you can save 10% on insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance (our business partner)
If you experience problems with your Visa Cards after hours or on weekends please use the following:
- For Visa Credit Card Fraud: 1-866-334-1048
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-237-6211
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-299-9842
- For Visa Debit Card Lost/Stolen: 1-800-682-6075
- For Visa Debit Card Activation: 1-800-411-6390