Friday Sale Special
2015 Chevy Tahoe – Loaded with options, low miles.
$53,500.00 view at Credit Union (click here for details).
Fraud Status Update -Data Breaches
If you are having trouble with your debit cards not working and you need cash – please find the shared branch location nearest you by calling 1-888-287-9475 . You will need your six-digit account number and ID to withdraw funds. During July we identified more than 500 of our Debit & Credit cards that were effected by the Wendy’s Data Breach. Other compromise points identified in the last 30 days have been Omni Hotels and Cici’s Pizza & Eddie Bauers. If you have issues with your cards not functioning over a weekend and/or comments, please send email to Tech@ibewuwfcu.com. It is imperative that we have good contact numbers and email addresses so please verify your correct information by logging into online banking. We appreciate your help in fighting the increase in fraud. For more information on the Wendy’s Data Breach go to: https://www.wendys.com/en-us/about-wendys/the-wendys-company-updates – when searching locations be sure to indicate U.S. and then you will have drop down menu for State & City
New Fraud Prevention Automation Service
In our continuing efforts to keep your accounts secure, we’ve improved our alert system for potential fraud connected to our Debit Cards.
Here’s how it works:
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification from IBEW & United Workers FCU, with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the email, you will receive a text alert from 32874 between 7am and 9pm, which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you, five minutes after the text alert, you will receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. Remember: our messages will never ask for your PIN or account number.
- IMPORTANT: The phone number for our Debit Card Fraud Center has changed to 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center”, it will display whenever you get a call or text from this number. (See current fraud numbers listed below.
Summer Fun!! – we’ve lowered our RV loan rates (click for details)
Also, you can save 10% on insurance with Liberty Mutual Insurance (our business partner)
If you experience problems with your cards during weekday business hours; please call the Credit Union Direct 503-253-8193. If you experience problems with your Visa Cards after hours or on weekends please use the following:
- For Visa Credit Card Fraud: 1-866-374-6975
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-237-6211
- For Visa Credit Card Customer Service: 1-800-299-9842
- For Visa Debit Card Lost/Stolen: 1-800-682-6075
- For Visa Debit Card Activation: 1-800-411-6390
- For Visa Debit Card Fraud: 1-800-417-4592