- Share savings, checking and certificates are listed on the “Share Rates Page“.
- Debit Cards
- Share Certificates (currently not available)
- Invest Account
- Vacation Savings
- IRA’s (Traditional, Roth, Education & Conduit)
- Loan products are listed on the “Loan Rates Page”.
- US Savings Bonds (redeem only)
- Accidental Life Insurance. As an eligible member of the Credit Union, you are entitled to receive $1,000.00 of 24-hour Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance simply by completing and mailing in the enrollment form. Click “here” to request an enrollment form. There is no cost for this initial coverage amount.
- Credit Life Insurance
- Credit Disability Insurance
- Mechanical Repair Coverage
- Guaranteed Auto Protection (GAP) Insurance
Important information about procedures for opening a new account:
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you.
- We will also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.
Order and customize your checks.