PHASE 1 REOPENING –
UPDATE Effective November 18, 2020 – Due to the Statewide Freeze
Although the Credit Union can provide virtually all services by phone, remote services or drive-thru, we are aware that some of our members are asking for personal, in-branch services. In an effort to accommodate these needs we are rolling out Phase 1 Reopening.
It is our intent to service every member with efficiency and respect. We value the health and welfare of all and we would appreciate your patience as we work through this difficult time. This plan can change without notice depending on the health of our community and our staff and changing requirements by our government officials.
We will begin Phase 1 to allow members to make appointments limited services in the lobby.
Date to Begin taking Appointments: September 10, 2020
Appointment Days/Times Available: Monday – Friday from 11:30 am – 4:30 pm – Appointments must be made in advance.
Approved Services: Transaction needs to be completed within 15 minutes
Loan Requests and Loan Document Signings
Number of Members allowed in the lobby at one time: Four (4) members
Beginning September 10th please contact the Credit Union at 503-253-8193 to make an appointment with a Member Service Representative or a Relationship Officer. The following procedures and regulations will be followed or access to the lobby will be denied:
- Anyone (including members, staff and vendors) entering the branch lobby MUST wear face coverings which cover both the nose and mouth. Face coverings made of lace, mesh, open netting and/or with holes will not be permitted.
- Face masks will be available for those members that do not come with their own.
- Members refusing to wear a face covering are welcome to use the drive-thru, ATM, our App or remote service options.
- Social distancing will be observed both inside and outside the branch. Members will wait in their cars until their appointment time. When you arrive for your appointment please contact the employee you will be meeting with to let them know you have arrived.
- If a member answers Yes to any of the following questions or they register a temperature of over 100.4, they will NOT be allowed to enter the branch. Members not allowed to enter the branch can use the drive-thru.
- Questions you will be asked:
- In the last 14 days have you:
- Come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis?
- Do you have a fever of 100.4 or over?
- Are you suffering from symptoms of lower respiratory illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you experienced chills and/or shaking with chills?
- Do you have muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or diarrhea?
- When entering the branch, members will be asked to show ID, lower their masks temporarily to have their full photo taken, have their temperature taken and then asked to sign the responses to the questions.
- Members will be asked to sanitize their hands at the touch free dispenser upon entering and exiting the branch.
- Members will be directed where to go by the person handling their appointment.
- Once transaction is completed members will be escorted out of the branch by the employee.
- Members will not be able to bring another individual(s) with them unless it is necessary for translation purposes, physical disability or a joint transaction. Please don’t bring your children or animal (only verified service animals will be allowed in).
- Only one member will be allowed to enter or exit the branch at a time.
- All transactions will be conducted behind glass barriers either at the teller window, lobby desk or greeter station only.
- There will be NO public restrooms available to the members.
Drive-thru hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Contact Center: Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Online Banking and Mobile App is always open – login or download TODAY
Shared Branch Members will ONLY be serviced through the drive-thru Monday – Thursday. No Shared Branch transactions on Friday.